The Boys State staff operates a Citizen Service Center, including the Boys State Bank. Among the services provided include:
· Citizens are strongly encouraged to use the Boys State bank for safe keeping of money. The Boys State Bank is a no interest/no fee bank where citizens can open an account to store money and not lose it. Citizen expenses are no more than extra campaigning supplies, late night pizza, and perhaps vending machines.
· Purchase additional Boys State shirts and/or shorts
· Send US Mail (you must provide stamps)
· Staff members will make a run to a local store if you forget something essential.
· If you happen not to have enough money there are on-campus ATMs across the street from Lawson Hall in the parking lot and in the Student Union.